Color Help Please??

Danitom

I don't even know what color to put on my puppies papers. The breeder said he was red and white but didn't fill it in and he has lightened up considerably. He is more of a chocolate color but from what I have read, he may still fall into the red and white coloring. Any opinions??!?! post-11766-13982233618129_thumb.jpgpost-11766-13982233808687_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks like a red/white to me. My male was a blondie at about that age and has darkened up as he's gotten older...huskies coats change colors quite a bit as they grow.... 

This is him at 15 weeks: 
988708_10153276206160534_86461567_n.jpg

And him at 5 months: 

1383695_10153411795255534_24241279_n.jpg

And him at 7 months: 

1463634_10153560431395534_1280052982_n.j

Reds are my fav too <3 (jk I wanna collect them all, tbh T_T...) I love the more dilute/orange reds more though. NO OFFENSE JELLY DON'T HURT ME. 

Beautiful pinto patterned boy :D

*Pokeballs start bouncing around in my head*  :rolleyes:

Maybe its more like transfer of ownership? The information with the parents is printed on the form from the AKC and the breeder had to sign it and fill in color and I fill in what I named him, my name and contact information.

yeah that's right we've registered 2 dogs, and I think you can even go online with the # on the registration paper and do it all online if you wanted to too. and keep the paper signed by the breeder for your records as well. The litter is already registered by the breeder you just have to name the dog and yes its like a transfer of ownership sort of!