Only A Wee Bit Stubborn...

Chula

Oh, dear. . . sorry I was laughing so hard. . . :P

She is a stubborn cuss isn't she

She sure is! Usually I don't let her stay up there that long, but she was amusing me to no end this morning with her antics. She attacks the bed like it's full of evil!

Typically it goes somewhat like this - 

Chula go racing into the bedroom and flies onto the bed. 

I tell her to get off. 

She finds some part of her body to itch or lick to pretend she's just too busy to be paying attention to me

She goes crazy attacking pillows and flopping around

She goes back to licking/scratching/generally ignoring me.

She finally jumps off when she realizes I mean business!

Edited by Chula

Stand outside the bedroom door and show her . . . her leash.

that should tempt her off the bed

I can get her off with treats or if I am stern enough. If she sees her leash she goes running like mad around the house trying not to get "caught". For some reason she hates putting on her harness, but loves going on walks!!

Omg I was cracking up. I swear that is exactly how Nikko acts when he doesn't want to do something. He will also run and try to get caught if I go for the leash. He wants to play instead of listening! When I played this Nikko perked up tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It makes my boyfriend sooooo mad when she is like this! It's one of the reasons he doesn't want another husky, because he thinks if one is stubborn on its own, imagine TWO?!

Omg I was cracking up. I swear that is exactly how Nikko acts when he doesn't want to do something. He will also run and try to get caught if I go for the leash. He wants to play instead of listening! When I played this Nikko perked up tho lol

:rofl:  That is just like ice.  I have to literally roll him off the sofa in the evening to get him out the living room, he's even too lazy to get down for treats now!  Just air snaps trying to grab them out of my hand when I wave them around trying to tempt him, lol. 

It makes my boyfriend sooooo mad when she is like this! It's one of the reasons he doesn't want another husky, because he thinks if one is stubborn on its own, imagine TWO?!

Luckily my other two don't do that and listen to me