Hello Friends

samajula

hey guys!

my name is Sam.brand new here and looking forward to making some new friends!

huskies... love the breed. best breed ever!

i have a husky mix named Kassy or Fluff. ive had her for 8 years in july, she is turning 12 this year! she is still as spazzy as ever!

th_IMG_2250_zps26faa9e3.jpg

im getting a new pup on sunday. she is going to turn my life around! 

1514582_10202326669180700_29145563181913 dad on the left and pup on the left

10299340_10202326678500933_442694800_n_z mum on the left and pup on the right. 

cant wait for sunday!!!!

Dear Sam and Kassy-Fluff

welcome to the best place a Husky and its owner could find themselves! May you have many happy years with the on-line "pack."

Your "kids" both are beautiful Huskies. They remind me of the Agouti form of the breed. Very striking and memorable! Have fun 

and grow young together the three-some of you!

Carmen OFM

What beautiful dogs, I'm new to here too just want to find out more info on things like scooters and attachments for bikes because I feel for my girls not been allowed off the leash as they are hunters for anything ... I meant anything! Ever since we bought the red one (ruby) the youngest one knows she has abit of competition with who's lead dog (White one, Skye) they have become right devils but it's who they are and I want to start biking with them so they can at least get rid of some energy! typaga7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What beautiful dogs, I'm new to here too just want to find out more info on things like scooters and attachments for bikes because I feel for my girls not been allowed off the leash as they are hunters for anything ... I meant anything! Ever since we bought the red one (ruby) the youngest one knows she has abit of competition with who's lead dog (White one, Skye) they have become right devils but it's who they are and I want to start biking with them so they can at least get rid of some energy! typaga7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah Freya is a ball of energy. Kassy isnt so bad... but she is 12 years old.

im getting a racing harness for Freya and we'll be scootering very soon^^