Ice's Little Bit Of Heaven. :)

Emma

If there is one thing Ice loves it's teenagers, particularly teenage boys.  He wants nothing more in life than to sneak up behind them and jump them!  :eek:

So on our wak today he was over the moon!!!

We had just left our road when we spotted a double decker coach packed full of teenage exchange students disembarking it's passengers onto the pavement.  There must of been at least 50-60 of them spilled around the streets all squealing and talking excitedly about something.

Ice's ears pricked up when he spotted them, his eyes bulged and he turned his head left, then right and did a double take, lol.  If he could talk i'm sure he would of been shouting "omg! omg!" he was as happy as a pig in mud! 

I had to keep him on a short leash and as we weaved our way through the crowd with me as a barrier between him and them, he was grinning manically at every single one of them like he was trying to say "hellooooo!  i'm over here!  Nice to meet you, can I nom on you now?!  Pretty please?!"  I was expecting him to be quite nervous of the large crowd but honestly he looked like he'd died and gone to heaven, lol.

Didn't get a picture as I kinda had both hands full trying to keep him under control!  But his expression looked something like this............

post-6386-0-15646000-1398375401_thumb.jp

Silly boy! I wonder why he loves teenage boys so much?

I think it's because I have two sons, one who is 16 and one who is 10 but thinks he is a teenager already!  He's pretty nervous of most people but teenagers he is comfortable with, a litttle too comfortable!  :rofl: