Lost Near Sheridan Wyoming, Reward Offered

Wy Renegade

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are mine - thank you all for the well wishes. Unfortunately they escaped: I placed them in the outside kennel run late in the evening as we were headed to the movie. Myst has learned the trick to open the gate by lifting the latch, which I knew, and we have been placing a carabiner in the latch. Unfortunately I forgot it. While they initially escaped, they have not been sighted by anyone since the first night they went missing despite Ads, facebook and over 250 flyers distributed with a $500 reward offered for information leading to their safe return. They have, at this point, disappeared off the face of the planet. So I am going as public as I possibly can, just in case someone picked them up and has them.

How awful you must be out of your mind with worry. Fingers crossed they will return safely xxxx

Indeed

Are they intact or chipped? It could help open up some other options for the search.

Both are intact and both are chipped. Neither has a color as I don't leave them on in the run because he chews hers off all the time.

I know how much you love your dogs. I'm sorry. Huskies are way too curious for their own good. I hope for good news for you and your pups.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thank you

On no :( sorry to hear that. We are hoping for a safe return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Thank you

Oh no! Have you checked the KSL ads? I'll do some looking today! Hope they find there way back to you.

Not sure what KSL is?

Hidden

Might have someone start looking in some local vets offices for dogs coming in for altering surgeries, and also keep an ear out for any local commercial breeders with new stock. Theres a local one to us that is known to use stolen dogs.

Indeed

Both are intact and both are chipped. Neither has a color as I don't leave them on in the run because he chews hers off all the time.

Thank you

Thank you

Not sure what KSL is?

KSL.com is a local news site here in salt lake. It has a huge classified section. Might be a chance that they were picked up and in the hands of a local rescue. Just a thought.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=13

I've got flyers in all the local and semilocal vets for about a 50 mile radius at this point, so hopefully if they are brought in the staff will recognize them. I've also contacted the only shelters in there region. To my knowledge there is no Siberian rescue in the area, but if anyone knows otherwise I would love to hear. 

Appreciate any and all suggestions folks, so please keep them coming!

Any news yet, Randy? :(

edit: I just thought I'd let you know that if you google "huskies for sale near sheridan" this thread is the 2nd link retrieved by the search engine. If you google "huskies for sale in sheridan wyoming", this thread comes up third. 

Thank you folks, unfortunately no news. At this point, I'm fairly convinced that in their walkabout they were picked up by someone, and that someone has decided to hold on to them. Either that, or they got up into the foothills of the mountains because absolutely no one has seen them.

You have my very sincere sympathy, Randy, for what that's worth.  When Misty went on her last run, the one she didn't come back from I know I kept looking for her to come over the desert ... and she never did.  It doesn't get any better over time, I think we just find a way to tolerate it better ... praying for yours to show up somewhere.