Child Modelling

Bambi92

Hi all.

Does anyone have a child that does modelling? Or have you done it yourself?

I'm asking as we did a photo shoot with Phoenix the other day and seen the results today they are beautiful photos and the person said there company want to put phoenix's photos on there database for other companies to use (with my consent) and he'd make money out of it they also said he's very photogenic and that I should maybe look I to modelling with him but I'm not going to let them use his photo I'd rather him do modelling for a big company not anyone.

If I was to put him I to it all money would go into phoenix's own bank acc and would be his money only.

Would you do modelling with your child? Phoenix is only 9mths old

Once I receive the photos ill post one up and show you what they think is his best photo the one they want to use

My cousin joins in photo competitions with her baby daughter (well, now toddler) in a parenting magazine. I don't know whether she makes money off it, but I also agree that the money should fall into the child's account and your son is too young to own one now. My teacher's daughter (3.5 years old) is actively joining in various photo competitions and, recently, a toddler's fashion show. The child surely enjoys all the extra attention :) 

Interesting Phoenix has his own bank account already lol we add money when we can but he won't be aloud to touch it until he's 18 at least.

I sort of want to do it but from what I've looked at so far it can be anywhere in Sydney that castings would be and I don't drive yet so if there's no public transport he won't be able to get there.

He loves the camera already he looks straight at it and poses lol I have heard of comps but never really looked into it might have a look at that thanks :)

:D we got a little star here. Good luck Phoenix! x 

I love the idea of creating a bank account for a small child and tell him/her "when you're 18 it'd be all yours!". I had my bank account when I was about 4 and has been filling it with Chinese New Year earnings since then. The feeling of "oooh imagine how much I'd have when I'm 18!" really got me excited. Today, I have at least $3500. I think every parent should do this :)

Hoping to get the photos soon.

He was doing really well until one of the people that were there came out of no where and made a funny noise and scared him lol poor thing cried saying mumma mumma lol once he camed down he was good.

I had a bank account as well but I ended up spending it because I was aloud to it was mostly Xmas money.

At least if I don't let him spend it he will have money there hopefully it'll be enough for him to be able to get his first car or a small house deposit or something he can use in life but there will be limits on it he won't be able to use it for partying lol

:o he already speaks! I have a 15 month old cousin who still struggles saying "mama" and "papa"... I can't wait for her to start speaking. 

I think he should not be allowed to touch the $$ at all. Before somebody's 18 I really doubt they have enough self control :shrug: 

Yep he says mum dad nan and bubba lol

Depending on what he's like when he's 18 depends on if he gets all of it or just some of it if he's anything like I was when I was younger he won't he getting it until 25 haha

When my daughter was a toddler we looked into modelling for her as she was/is very photogenic and it was suggested to us.  Unfortunately we never continued with it as it was all up in London and travelling looked very expensive.

I'd say if your son is happy doing it and you can take the time, then why not!  

:)

When my daughter was a toddler we looked into modelling for her as she was/is very photogenic and it was suggested to us.  Unfortunately we never continued with it as it was all up in London and travelling looked very expensive.

I'd say if your son is happy doing it and you can take the time, then why not!  

:)

If I can find a place not far from home I'm considering doing it depending on how much a casting is going to cost each time (have to pay for it with most companies)

I've found one place but I have to be within 90mins of the City and by train its an hour so I don't know if they will accept him and I sort of don't want to travel that far possibly several times a week but depending on if it'd be worth it or not depends on if I choose this company they have a good rap as well

This is my daughter, I think she is naturally beautiful, she will kill me if she sees I've put this on here :)

Oh wow she is beautiful!