Blooming Fuming

Keeonah

Trust me, the way I feel at the moment the title should have been a lot stronger but I remembered, it's a family forum :P  I've just enquired as to why my vehicle has not been dropped off yet, only to be told that it is now in a compound in Stafford. :wtf: . Hang on a minute, says I, you told me, on the phone, not once, but twice, that the vehicle was being picked up at  10.30 in the morning and would be at it's destination mid to late afternoon. What is it doing in Stafford. There are things in the trailer that I need here and it was only put in the trailer because I was able to retrieve it the same day. I am now missing most of the dogs things, including the crate and a lot of other stuff besides. Just to add insult to injury the garage is now shut until Tuesday as it's a bank holiday :angry: :angry:

Wow, that's.... not good... why did they say they had done that?

They haven't given a reason. The idiot on the phone went all robotised and kept repeating the same thing over and over. I've now decided, I'm still on holiday till Tuesday and it's passed beer o'clock so off to Mr Tescos beer emporium for some light refreshment and stuff the RAC.

Gary.

Hope you get it sorted soon mate

You don't need this crap after all you had to deal with, with the Rover blowing up on you in the first place :eek: