Koda!

Sarah

Sheesh this dog!

Or MOUTH as he is better known now after his constant screeching at camp!  He won't settle, yesterday he was so tired and all the boys slept, now, Kimba and Kaiser are sleeping and he is pacing the house, and every now and again bashes Kimba on the head and barks at him  :huh:

Even husky Camp hasn't broken him :(

Oh Bless him. Koda's personality reminds me very much of a black n white version of my ice. Funnily enough we call him arse too.

Omg: just had to correct a major auto correct fail, the word ice was replaced with arse! :facepalm:

Oh Bless him. Koda's personality reminds me very much of a black n white version of my arse. Funnily enough we call him arse too.

Of your arse??? Does it make a lot of noise or is it just .... active (Be careful, family friendly remember lol)

Of your arse??? Does it make a lot of noise or is it just .... active (Be careful, family friendly remember lol)

Oh bugger! Thought I'd edited it out before anyone noticed! Pmsl. Busted!

LOL Koda just wants the other dawgies to come play

Darwin does this all the time :D