Birthday Present From Ronin

Jase

... well today is my birthday, and I was apparently allowed to sleep in - yay!

Erm.. well, not so much -  as my daughter was too excited and wanted to get up and give me my present at 7am. Ronin also was also very excited and decided it was time to show his love...

So the little bugger, jumps on my bed, gets even more excited when I give him a pat (as of course I am in good spirits)... so he thinks this is great, this is awesome this is...

and outcomes the pink lipstick for the first time, which he decides needs a good lick and then to show his unconditional love gives me a big kiss on the lips!  :o  :lol:  Cheeky monster!!! 

My daughter didn't understand, my wife was laughing and I was... hmm, well the day can only get better :P

Ummm, sounds like he was very excited that it's your birthday, lol. What a lovely way to Start the day, well maybe not the pink lipstick part but you know what I mean, lol. My two human children are now of an age where they couldn't care a less if it's my birthday or not, cherish it while it lasts! :D

Awwww Ronin just wanted to make your birthday snogs extra special :P

Ummm, sounds like he was very excited that it's your birthday, lol. What a lovely way to Start the day, well maybe not the pink lipstick part but you know what I mean, lol. My two human children are now of an age where they couldn't care a less if it's my birthday or not, cherish it while it lasts! :D

Yeah I know what you mean Emma, I dread the day when I get the -" urrghhh Dad"  from my daughter 

Awwww Ronin just wanted to make your birthday snogs extra special :P

Cheers mate, he blows you a kiss too LOL :lol:

awww good boy Ronin!!! :D :D

Oi!  :rofl: