New Member!

TimberHavoc

Hi! My name is Heather! I have a 5 month old Huskey named Timber Havoc! He is a beautiful puppy, but very active and vocal! I had the pleasure of having a husky many years about when I started out on my own (Sheeba), but lost her too soon to cancer. It took me a very long time to find another husky that jerked at my heart strings and made me love him instantly, but I found him! Timber is just a baby. We brought him home almost two months ago and have been racing to keep up with him ever since! He's having issues with house breaking and running, but we are working on them and trying to get him to where he needs to be. He'll soon be altered, so we are hoping that will settle him down some! But we love him and wouldn't trade him for the world!

post-11818-0-71398100-1399150707_thumb.j

Welcome to you and Timber Havoc. He is one cute little guy. Sorry about Sheeba. She's probably running free now, til you meet again.