Early Birthday Present

Emma

Ok, so technically it's not my birthday until the end of the month but I'm getting my present early.  :D

Paul got me an iphone 4s, it was smashed to bits but he ordered a new screen and back from ebay for next to nothing and got some bloke to come round and fit it (he was going to do it himself as he did my old 3g iphone easily but once he opened it up he realised it was gonna be way too fiddly to be taking any chances with).  So now I have a shiny white phone to be messing around with!  weeeee!

Well, so far I managed to facetime my sister (who I swear is more mental than I am) and downloaded a few apps.  I spotted the catchphrase one and was all excited, apparantly so was Paul as he took it off me and spent over half an hour playing it, refusing to give it back.  So basically I lost my phone for the evening, he thinks he's Roy Walker, lmao. 

Got it back now but apparantly someone's drained my battery life, so will have to wait until the morning before I can start to have a proper play around with it.   :)

Woah hang on there is more than one of you? ??????

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

yep and I'm the sane, sensible one of the two!  When it comes to bonkers my sister is off the scale!  lol.

yep and I'm the sane, sensible one of the two!  When it comes to bonkers my sister is off the scale!  lol.

can we have her? :P she'd fit right in! :rofl: 

congrats on your shiny new phone btw be careful not to smash it again now :up: 

That is just what I wanted to say 2 Emma's and one even crazier then our Emma.....ohhh nooooooo.....

but no kidding ... Nice one Paul

can we have her? :P she'd fit right in! :rofl: 

congrats on your shiny new phone btw be careful not to smash it again now :up:

Thanks. Trust me, if my baby sis joined, she would get herself banned in less than a week! When I say she has no limits I really mean it! She spends more time getting herself into trouble than she does anything else. I love her to bits but my god she is hard work sometimes!

Thanks. Trust me, if my baby sis joined, she would get herself banned in less than a week! When I say she has no limits I really mean it! She spends more time getting herself into trouble than she does anything else. I love her to bits but my god she is hard work sometimes!

now you know how we feel :P  :rofl:

Yey I'm so happy for you, you'll love it! I have 2 tips for you, get the screen cover the one with the lifetime guarantee it's 20e but if it peels off or anything you bring it back to the shop and get a new one for free, 2nd tip is get a cover for the back of it, when I got my phone back from bring replaced I left the back covet of it dropped it in the ground and smashed the back of it, when I was in the car crash I had both covers on it I had rolled several times and when they found my phone for me it was perfect! I bet your delighted with your new phone and Paul well I bet his in the good books![emoji6] as for your sis I would like to meet her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Alicia. Yeah am looking for a cover at the moment. Paul would be in my good books if not for the fact he woke up like a bear with a sore head this morning, lol. Grumpy sod. ;)