The Day Little Dude Came To Camp

Husky-gunner

as most of you will know robert and simon (devildust76 & rjs ) now have another addition to the family aka littledude they all came for a day visit to camp so we all got a chance to meet littledude hes so cool loved blowing bubbles at me and sarah and i am sure we will have a new member here on husky-owners as soon as he gets old enough i would like to take this opportunity to say what a great job you are both doing bringing him up, soooooooooooooo without further delay here are the pics

post-9324-0-51942600-1399198533_thumb.jppost-9324-0-91185100-1399198715_thumb.jppost-9324-0-84934100-1399198730_thumb.jppost-9324-0-01855700-1399198772_thumb.jppost-9324-0-52387200-1399198794_thumb.jp

What a handsome chap beautiful Blue eyes.

Thanks for posting these pics Lee and Jos. We are really sorry we missed a lot of you at camp but it was a real flying visit. We literally met halfway through the beach walk, drove back to camp (well I walked monster dog and mini pup back along the beach wall), then had an hour at main camp with little dude. We wish we had stayed the whole weekend but we weren't sure how well he would have settled so didn't book ourselves in to camp this year :( We will defo be at the next one though :) 

It's so lovely of you all to be following our journey into parenthood and we can't thank you enough for your kind words and support. The next big step is making the adoption final and we will keep you posted once we have court dates sorted. See you all soon :D

Love the photos!! Can I ask if we can have copies of the full size? I'm keeping a digital album with all the photos we have of him... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will sort that for you at weekend robert not a problem at all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Love the photos!! Can I ask if we can have copies of the full size? I'm keeping a digital album with all the photos we have of him... :)

My two are snapshots from the video I took. They don't make great full size photos to be honest but you'll see the video soon enough :)

Now that the cats out of the bag.... Here's a family photo of us three... Unfortunately it was taken at a farm, so couldn't get Kodi and Kala on it too... We are going to get a professional photo done soon....the second photo is the one I love the most.... It was the first time we took him onto the park across from our house...

e9asa6es.jpg

by7y7a4e.jpg