I Just Bought A Dog Crate

mylilhuskyboyICE

No idea if its big enough but he can lay down in it and his bed fits, I was told he has been crate trained so I just wanted to get some tips on retraining him, I have put a blanket over it and his bed in and I've been putting treats in and its open all the time atm as it doesn't been to be shut until tuesday soooo any tips?

Cable tie all the corners.

Them is some Houdini Critters them Huskies.:)

Its not big enough for a water bowl with his bed in there (his bed is big), I was thinking of getting a water bottle, its literally a temporary thing until I can afford a better one as I haven't got the space to have a huge one up 24/7 it is a large though

As long as he can stand up in it ok, it will do him cos all he will do is up, stretch, turn around & curl up again lol but encourage him in there and lock the door for 5 mins, leave the room, then try 10 mins later on etc and he should be fine - let us know how you get on

I don't even know people put water bowls in their dogs' crate  :o outside but reachable is not something uncommon, but inside might cause a mess. 

EDIT don't they have that hamster-water-bowl thingy made for dogs? 

EDIT #2 it's not even a bowl. Gosh. How do I put it into words? I know, I'll ask Google Images 

post-2850-0-89990000-1399252791.jpg

Yes they do the bootles for dogs Liv I have 2 but mine are either super smart or really dumb they do not want to use them...

as for a bowl in the crate I do have that as one and not on the floor but hanging on the side like this;

post-6001-0-90697100-1399268123.jpg

Okay so he slept in it all night and goes in there himself :) I was doing loads of training yesterday with him watching videos from the lady who runs the youtube channel gonetothesnowdogs and yeah it was really helpful :) I haven't locked him in yet but after work I will begin the five minute things

I used the cellotape idea and he still  broke out within 20 minutes! grr, damn doggie lool

Determent little husky he is that Ice....

Mine nock water over though not tried those attatched ones!

I like them on mine even got some smaller ones for the crates in the van ...just need to fix them...lol

I got mine in Holland but sure you must be able to get them in the UK no problem if not let me know and am sure we can do something to get them for you...