Got My Laptop Fixed!

Alicia Doyle

So be expecting to be seeing me on chat again! :P

Also for those that weren't at camp I got awarded the most talkative award in the process I lost my voice lol

Also when my voice came back I was told by Alan that I had got my English accent back he kept slagging me lol

a8yzerug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news! Sorry was in and out the forum last night, will be good to catch up soon. X

Thanks Emma yea can't wait for a good old chat, it just happened that Alan wanted to stay up all night watching TV so was a perfect opportunity to go in chat, I will be back! Problem with these forums is it leaves me no time to actually do what I'm supposed to! :lol: it's bank holiday and so far I've spent it in bed all day on this Facebook and 2 other forums! Addicted much! [emoji81]

Good to have you back.

I Remember you with your Mickey Mouse on helium voice too damn funny :P

Good to have you back.

I Remember you with your Mickey Mouse on helium voice too damn funny :P

Thanks! Haha I know maybe I could keep loosing my voice and using helium voice as a party trick! [emoji362]

My voice then changed course on the way back into a very light whisper that Alan couldn't hear so I was literally trying to shout the whole way home! Lol

Thanks! Haha I know maybe I could keep loosing my voice and using helium voice as a party trick! [emoji362]

My voice then changed course on the way back into a very light whisper that Alan couldn't hear so I was literally trying to shout the whole way home! Lol

didn't it hurt your throat that way?  :o didn't you feel like somebody put a prickly porcupine right on your vocal chords? It takes more than talkativeness to remain chatty on sore throat! :lol:

didn't it hurt your throat that way? :o didn't you feel like somebody put a prickly porcupine right on your vocal chords? It takes more than talkativeness to remain chatty on sore throat! :lol:

It wasn't really that sore it just changed it was effort to be trying to shout to him though, if I was sick now I'd be different, but me no I'll never shut up :lol: Alan was hoping my voice would stay gone! :lol:

bless you on the last day you were so quiet and still talking! by that day I was also! damn welsh germs!

God loves a trier even if it is just someone with no voice trying to talk! :lol:

Damn welsh germs next time come to camp with a gas mask on! :rofl: