Trivial Debate, Is This Staffy Black Or Black Brindle?

mishkabear

Hey, so my boyfriend has got all his friends to gang up on me and say his staffy is black and white. Period. I won't stand for this :rolleyes: she is black brindle, meaning that she can no longer be dominant black. I only have a photo of her as a pup, now that she's 3 her stripes are more apparent through her coat.

Can I confirm this is not black?

post-11121-0-87264000-1399249063_thumb.j

From the pic, looks black and white to me.  But then I'm a guy, so what do I know.  If you can post a current pic, it may lend itself to your side of the debate.

If there are  any brindle markings visible on her coat then she's not black and white.  I think I can see some brindle patterning on her rear leg like the others can, so i would say she is a very dark brindle, not your more classic tan colour but a more darker version of the same thing. To be honest though, it is really really hard to tell from the picture!   :)