Kaiser's Starting To Get Affectionate

Alicia Doyle

To anybody that knows me I've always said that penny is soft and loving and kaiser is big and bouncy, penny is lazy and loves nothing more than cuddles, kaiser just wants to eat and play, since we came back from camp kaiser has started looking for a bit of affection, apparently he did this while we were away with Laura (Alan's brothers gf) but she always has to be better than everyone, but anyway his still big and bouncy and wants to spend most of the time looking for food or playing ball, but the odd time he'll jump up on our laps this hurts by the way his paws seem heavier than penny's lol, of course most of the time it doesn't lady long coz penny gets jealous and will start play fighting with him or will muscle her way onto me too, however the other day they had a battle of who was going to sit on my lap and kaiser sneakily pushed her off the sofa I find this hilarious, Thankgod they never have fights, although he still doesn't settle properly he just sits up on top if you and climbs from one person til the next or jumps off after a few secs but still it's progress, Alan said to kaiser last night what had she done to you? ! Lol but here's a pic of him last night 💞

uvy4ugan.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D that's really sweet. Yay for progress! x

Thank you! Only prob is we bring them in after their walk and then I play and cuddle them every time I get them to Jump up on me I forgette their paws are wet and slightly dirty doh!

Husky hugs are awesome.

Glad you're getting them from all your dawgs now :)

Thank you! Only prob is we bring them in after their walk and then I play and cuddle them every time I get them to Jump up on me I forgette their paws are wet and slightly dirty doh!

at least it's not poop-y :shrug: