The Boys With Their New Harnesses :)

Sarah

Aww they do look pretty smart! Loving the bluebells, very pretty. :)

So what's your initial impression of them? I thought mine would pull like mad on them but they actually walked fairly well. Was impressed with how sturdy they felt, wasn't worried that if they pulled too hard, the harness would rip apart! Lol.

Look like you and the boys had fun..... so what's the story with the off lead doggy?

Silly woman with a beagle came walking behind us - off lead, the dog came barking at my lot, Kimba and Kaiser were on my walking belt so i didn't hold them, just Koda as he can be snappy if a dog squares up - the woman didn't even bother she just sauntered past still calling her perfectly trained dog  :rolleyes:  

Which hey do look pretty smart! Loving the bluebells, very pretty. :)

So what's your initial impression of them? I thought mine would pull like mad on them but they actually walked fairly well. Was impressed with how sturdy they felt, wasn't worried that if they pulled too hard, the harness would rip apart! Lol.

They're really sturdy :up:  They still pulled but maybe that's cause they're already tired or not - unsure lol

Silly woman with a beagle came walking behind us - off lead, the dog came barking at my lot, Kimba and Kaiser were on my walking belt so i didn't hold them, just Koda as he can be snappy if a dog squares up - the woman didn't even bother she just sauntered past still calling her perfectly trained dog  :rolleyes:

Oh I love people like that  ;)

Lovely pics Sarah :)

What are the leads you are using?  And do you walk all 3 together on your own?  I only ask because at some point in the future I'm going to be so hassled into getting a 3rd dog but I've also been 'told' I shouldn't walk my 2 together any more, so not sure how I'm going to manage 3.

What are the leads you are using?  And do you walk all 3 together on your own?  I only ask because at some point in the future I'm going to be so hassled into getting a 3rd dog but I've also been 'told' I shouldn't walk my 2 together any more, so not sure how I'm going to manage 3.

They're bungee ones - i have 2 on my walking belt and hold one lead in my hand - so much easier :)  I normally have a splitter so i have just 1 lead on the belt - pic below, but the splitter won't clip on the new harness so need to but one with bigger clips

The one in the pic below is what i use - where they join at the top it spins so they can never get tangled up :)

739477A3.jpg

Brill pics saz they look very smart

What are the leads you are using? And do you walk all 3 together on your own? I only ask because at some point in the future I'm going to be so hassled into getting a 3rd dog but I've also been 'told' I shouldn't walk my 2 together any more, so not sure how I'm going to manage 3.

I walk my 3 on my own too I have blaze n Skyla on my walking belt n hold Bings :-)

They're bungee ones - i have 2 on my walking belt and hold one lead in my hand - so much easier :)  I normally have a splitter so i have just 1 lead on the belt - pic below, but the splitter won't clip on the new harness so need to but one with bigger clips

The one in the pic below is what i use - where they join at the top it spins so they can never get tangled up :)

739477A3.jpg

Thanks Sarah.  Where did you get the double bungee clip in the pic?