Need Some Ranting Time!

samajula

ok so i have been working with this clothing company for 5 years! i do my best every day! recently because of some stupid crap happening with other staff all my shift have been cut to make them happy! i get 1 shift a week!

i cant survive on $150 a week! not with mouths to feed and bills to pay. 

there was a stuff up with the bank and my paypal and i ended up $100+ in the red for the first time in my life! i got called up for an extra shift last week and had to turn it down because i couldnt afford to get there! it's so embarrassing!

there is so much pressure now to turn up to that 1 measly shift because if i dont i dont get paid!

i had an asthma attack the night before my shift. i was on the verge of passing out all day during work. but i couldnt not go!

so i am left with $25 for this week. yeyeyeYAYAYAYAYAY!

brb i have to have a tear fest.

*jumps on seek* 

Oh god Samantha.  Have you spoken to your bosses about this and explained the situation, surely there must be something they can do for you.  :grouphug:

i have. this was their idea. otherwise i wouldnt have anything. 

ive applied for some jobs tonight. but i doubt i'll hear anything. it's so hard to get a job in South Aust.  atm. 

Is that what your contracted to? Did they have a meeting to change your hours or did they just cut them?

i a casual so i dont have a say in what they do to the rosters. they let me know before hand. iit was the only shift they offered me when they said they were cutting the shifts. im pretty luck that i have that to be honest 

Aaa right unfortunately then you cant do alot about it :( I suggest what sarah said and do your hobby on the side and sell things etc :)

could do something like that - build a free web site and see how you get on?

this is what i make during my spare time.

post-11767-0-16363000-1399630779_thumb.j