Say Hi To Hunter!

Mbolland

Welcome, what a cutie!

I second the carrots, frozen works really well, slice them in half longways. I tried bits of a face towel that I would roll up, dampen and freeze, Ronin didn't take to them much, but definitely worth a try. Basically anything relatively soft that you can encourage him to chew will help and keep him away from chewing thing you don't want chewed.

We also gave Ronin a couple of frozen chicken necks with his breakfast from 8 weeks on. He loves them and it is still part of his breakky - he really goes nuts for them and his teeth are amazingly clean and white. 

So for us, frozen chicken necks in the morning and half a frozen carrot in the evening and Ronin's teething was pretty painless for all of us. (obviously this was in addition to his balanced meals)