I Just Don't Get It!

Clare70

Just walked the boys for an hour, covered about 5km.  Get home, 5 minutes later they are chewing each others faces off (in a husky way) then Snow starts zooming around the house sending everything nearly flying.

I'm pooped, why can't they be :)

LOL because they are Huskies. . . . simples :D

He's been good since, though he did run off with a toilet roll holder and I couldn't get the darn thing off him, not even with a treat!

Nearly spat my drink out!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I found myself counting to 10 before I was totally going to lose it.  For a good 5 minutes I was holding a treat under his nose, bear in mind he was hiding under the kitchen table with a scrunched up piece of toilet roll cardboard.  I coaxed, I begged, my voice became stern.  The little bugger would not release his compressed piece of grey tubing, so I resorted to rugby tackling him.  Got it back then :)

Yeah you'd think it was a przed kill, little monkey :)

It does indeed....sometime they just get like that and nowt you or any treats can do about it...

I found myself counting to 10 before I was totally going to lose it.  For a good 5 minutes I was holding a treat under his nose, bear in mind he was hiding under the kitchen table with a scrunched up piece of toilet roll cardboard.  I coaxed, I begged, my voice became stern.  The little bugger would not release his compressed piece of grey tubing, so I resorted to rugby tackling him.  Got it back then :)

Oh yes - that scenario sounds very familiar! Done it with Myshka the Witch many a time  :rofl: