Future

Stormy

Soooo... work again ahaha but this time this is something out of my control and nothing i have done.

Had a conferance call today that was apparently so important i had to go on it on my day off!

Anyway... they are changing the deputy roles there will only be a deputy in the higher taking convenience stores. So this means there will be 8 signed off deputy managers and only 2 positions on this area... there will be no redundancies but it may mean ones that cannot travel will be demoted to team leaders and others will either be moved to a different area (which i cant see happening as it will be an issue on all areas) or moved to supermarkets.

Anyway hopefully that makes sense...

So what does this mean for me??

Well i am currently not signed  off still on a team leader job code but i am a deputy manager in training. There is now no job role for me to go into ATALL. Sooo i spoke to the HR manager she has advised me to carry on doing what i am doign to progress etc at the moment as she cannot answer me as to what will happen! But its looking like my options will be this: step back to team leader if i want to stay in convenience (which i wont want to do that) or move over to supermarket when signed off.

so yeah fun times haha

This doesn't just affect me it affects a hell of alot of people and there are going to be some very unhappy people!! Just feels a little like ive worked so hard over the past year for nothing currently. Also i know if i chose to stay as a team leader in convenience where i am my manager would still be expecting me to be delivering more of the role i am doing now rather than back to a team leader so id just be stressed so id opt for supermarket if i was given the option but we shall see

Because it's a boy's name and there's this actor called Chuck Norris towards whom the name "Chuck" I always associated :lol: Storm looks nothing like a "Chuck", so... yeah LOL

Lmao

If storm was chuck norris she'd be running the company and it would have only taken a Look

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Keep plugging away Storm.

You'll get there in the end :)