I bloody did it!!!!

Sarah

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been at slimming world - or "fat club" as I call it for 7 weeks now and tonight i went a little down hearted as I knew if i lost 1 1/2 lbs then i would have lost my first stone - knowing i'd been bad this week I was prepared for them to say oops - you've put on a pound or something but NOPE......................I lost my 1 1/2 lbs and got my first stone award!!!! YAY!!!!!

I am so so so pleased :D :D :D

Didn't think i'd get there tonight either - the head office where I work closed at dinner today due to the bad weather - I work 10 mins from home but today it took me an hour to get back - sigh - and because i'm the only one in the credit department with a company phone and lap top - I had to divert all 14 phones in the office to my mobile so that I could still do the job of my 14 members of staff - oh how nice am I *sigh*

Oh well i don't care - i'm still on a high :D

Wow! Congratulations!! It sure is paying off -- I remember thinking while looking at the snow pictures of your boys with the sleds and thinking, um, that doesn't look like someone who needs to go to "fat club." Way to go!

LOL thanks Cathy one down a couple more to go though - dropped a dress size though - good job the sales are coming up (and my birthady hint hint marc lol)

Thanks guys - hopefully by the camping trip I will be a new me :D