Sooo Stressed Now!

stefanie_jane

Why be a dog walker or sitter if you are going to be so picky!! I just got a text from the dog sitter, who wouldn't let Shiloh stay at her house overnight, saying that she has been thinking of her and after doing husky research, she is not happy to even visit Shiloh in our home twice in the day when I'm at work. She feels she is not safe and she is a scary dog!

What the hell!!

She also said she researched huskies and they are not a breed she feels she can be responsible for or wants to look after. All Shiloh did was try and play with the other dogs, but what was she expecting from a 16 week old puppy. Maybe it's because she's bigger and when bigger dogs play, they can look "evil" ... Shiloh has played with next doors lab/springer cross and they both look vicious because they play rough, but then she should of considered this before agreeing to take on a bigger breed and a puppy.

Obviously she just wants to stick to the little dogs who are simple and then she gets easy money for an easy day.

So frustrated and stressed.

Now I need to find someone to start on Monday! Which is impossible, as I've just found out after ringing all the people who cover our area.

Absolutely no idea what we will do :'(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg what a silly woman >.< can't stand people that agree to do something then back out at the last minute, it's definitely not professional. Sorry I can't help. have you looked in thompson local, yellow pages etc?

:( sorry to hear this Stefanie. Aren't your parents still there to watch over Shiloh because of your night shifts? Can they walk her for you?

they left Wednesday morning, and they live nearly 2 hours. So they aren't really an option :(

Omg what a silly woman >.< can't stand people that agree to do something then back out at the last minute, it's definitely not professional. Sorry I can't help. have you looked in thompson local, yellow pages etc?

I never thought of the yellow pages! Thank you, I will have a look.

And me either, I feel so let down. Because I can't just leave Shiloh at home with no visits all day :(

she will be in the hallway, without a crate so she has a lot of space. But up to 12 hours, when my boyfriend is away, not so long when he is in the country. I only work 3 days a week, and sometimes weekends and nights, so it can be that when he is home, we won't need someone in some weeks because we will work opposites.

That has got to be one of the most bizarre things I've heard today! A dog walker who doesn't feel safe with dogs?! Clearly in the wrong vocation, lol. Good luck with your search, there must be someone near you who will prove to be more reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say she's played with the neighbours dog, have u asked them if they could help?

they work all day, all week too. Their dog is taken to work with one of them.

And yep, it's just ridiculous!! So far, I've had no luck with anyone :( all fully booked for the foreseeable future!

thanks everyone! Still trying!

Text my boyfriend, who is in wales until tomorrow. He says to stop worrying (I am a big worrier!), but then he isn't the one who will be home alone for months at a time with a puppy who needs seeing in the day time!!

I was going to find someone else after the problems I had with the night shifts, but I was going to use her until I found a replacement. But yea, I guess she is very unprofessional and in the wrong job!

I live in Hampshire, spoken to a few a lovely people, but I'm out of their area :(

Do you have any friends who have older teenagers that would visit and let him out for a wee? Teens always want pocket money

Nope :( I'm in a new area and don't know too many people, and those I do know are at work and only have little kids.

I seriously can't believe this woman, after what you told me earlier in the week as well!

I know you probably have but have you googled people in your area? There's a couple that we found on there in our immediate area (although as you know we decided it was cheaper to come home ourselves), I'm kicking myself we don't live closer so I could help you out chicken, this stress isn't fair on you or the lovely Shiloh.

So cross with that stupid woman right now! Msg or text me if you need a rant

C xx

You also want to be careful who your letting into your home, im sure you'll find someone :) ill try and find the website i was on before x

http://www.dogwalkingnow.co.uk/jobs?gclid=CIvZkZqDnb4CFdMftAoduj0A7w try there?

aww thank you! I'm going to check your links out now :)

I seriously can't believe this woman, after what you told me earlier in the week as well!

I know you probably have but have you googled people in your area? There's a couple that we found on there in our immediate area (although as you know we decided it was cheaper to come home ourselves), I'm kicking myself we don't live closer so I could help you out chicken, this stress isn't fair on you or the lovely Shiloh.

So cross with that stupid woman right now! Msg or text me if you need a rant

C xx

I was in the middle of replying to your message when she text me!! then I started crying and couldn't finish typing haha

I have called all the ones I found on a google search but they have no space at the moment. Aww thanks!! Definitely could do without the stress, especially now!

Thanks again everyone, everyone here is so lovely and supportive :)