Blood.....

Sarah

I'm minding my own business on here when Marc shouts at me "Sarah there's blood all over the floor!"

I dash up and sure enough - big drops and smudges everywhere - i've inspected all 3 and can't find ANYTHING! 

This is SO ANNOYING!!!! One of my babies has bled / is bleeding and can't see a trace on any of them  :huh:   I'm now waiting to see if one of them starts licking a wound :(

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no kids aren't here, haven't been since Sunday Marc thought they may have caught an animal outside but cant see anything plus you'd see some blood or something on them but no - can't see a thing!

I've combed my fingers through every particle of fur and can't feel any bumps and don't get blood on me arrghhhh wish my babies could talk :(

Ok I am stumped. If they were bleeding as much as you saw then there should Have been some staining on the fur or at least a lot licking to clean it up, if you and Marc are not bleeding, or having a ketchup fight then I'm at a loss, lol. :erm:

Sorry to ask but it's not from the "back end" is it? Guyga had that a few weeks back, had been for a poop, started a little runny then as he paraded round the garden continuing to poop (why can't they do it in one spot??) it turned to blood that ended up bright red drops all the way through the house! Got him to the vets & it was some form of gut infection but scared me to death!

Sorry to ask but it's not from the "back end" is it? Guyga had that a few weeks back, had been for a poop, started a little runny then as he paraded round the garden continuing to poop (why can't they do it in one spot??) it turned to blood that ended up bright red drops all the way through the house! Got him to the vets & it was some form of gut infection but scared me to death!

No checked there too and could see anything - i even wiped their willies to see if they were bleeding  :mellow:

it's so strange!  Kaiser has been sick tonight straight after eating his tea but they have all been bouncing fine and drinking too

If it was a cut they'd clean themselves or each other too it's so weird - will keep an eye on the back ends though hun thanks x

looking at the splodges and smears i thought it was a pad - Koda is STILL humping Kimba (Really getting pee'd off with that behaviour at the moment) and Kimba shouted at him tonight making Koda Jump, hoping he had learnt his lesson but maybe not - Koda is so black blood would never show on his coat so he's my best guess, maybe Kimba has snapped back 

It's a good excuse for a cuddle :)

I know its difficult but try not to worry.  If it's a one off the chance is it will be a 'war wound' from husky playing.  As Val said you will be cuddling them in a few days and find a dirty great scab.  I did on Harry after his attack, didn't even know he had a third bite what with all that fluff :)