Opinions?

Bambi92

I found this on Facebook.

I agree with what its trying to say

There not just animals. They think of us as there world and some people need to realise that before they get any animal and just abandon them (not aiming at the people who have legitimate reasons) I couldn't do it to any of our babies as much as they annoy me some times Dozer wasn't even ours at the start and even though I tried my hardest to find him a home I really don't think I could have gone through with it he's one of our babies now

post-9013-0-83228000-1399617305_thumb.jp

Well... I both agree and disagree with that picture. I agree with the implicit "now you see how much of a jerk you sound like" message in it, but I also disagree with the fact that it is asking us to put human children and pet dogs at the same ground. I don't have children, but if I do, then she/he would come before my dog. If something happens and I can't keep neither my dog nor my kid anymore, the dog would be up for rehoming first. I also think that's what most people would do... 

EDIT: though being in my position now it sounds like a pretty foolish decision :lol: dogs don't talk back.. neither do they ask you for a Macbook nor Xbox :rofl:

I agree with the above... I love my dogs with all my heart and id do anything for them but my human child would have precedence if there was ever a life or death choice.... of course my dogs are just behind my daughter and id never see anything bad happen to them, I do agree that people have rehomed animals for pointless and pathetic reasons but some people do have genuine reasons

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I agree phoenix comes first for us now as well I couldn't give my lot up unless there was a genuine reason.

Im with a group on Facebook that is a pound not far from me and some of the reasons people give for given the dog up is so sad one person gave there dog up because it was scratching to much and was leaving fur around the house. It's so sad some of the reasons that people come up with.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I've seen worse alright. I'm following Animal Rescue Site on Facebook and every week or so they upload a "happy ending" story. One lady told the story of her Poodle who was once adopted and returned to the pound because 'sadly she didn't match our carpet'. 

I've seen worse alright. I'm following Animal Rescue Site on Facebook and every week or so they upload a "happy ending" story. One lady told the story of her Poodle who was once adopted and returned to the pound because 'sadly she didn't match our carpet'.

Serious? The carpet? That person definitely needs a slap up side the head and not to own a dog. (Sounds mean but that's just stupidity at its finest)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk