Need Help

yamahar6wme

HI guys need your help to spread the word I don't have social media my moms and dads boxer 4 months old brindal with white nose and feet had gone missing he got out of the garden at around 12pm today I have called dog warden, police, cycled all around my area got friends looking for him he doesn't have a collar on but he is micro chipped his name is Buster hates the rain bless him. He went missing from b71 2az if any one can help please get in touch 07580046741 thanks

Whereabouts are you? You don't have your location on your profile...

You missed the postal code Liv, "He went missing from b71 2az" Postal codes in the UK are much more exact than either yours ( 651xx ? ) or ours here in the states.

B71 2AZ seems to be a strip of Edwin Phillips Drive in West Bromwich looks to be about 1/2k long??

Nope, the Brits, I think, have the ability to get the mail to a pretty small area (like that .5k strip of Edwin Phillips) Canada also uses alphabetics in their postal codes in the form of A1A 1A1 (( Santa Clauses Canadian postal code is H0H 0H0 !! ))

Here in the US they went with "Zip + 4" so my postal code is 79830-7841 which represent the set of boxes up on the corner of the highway and the main road into the "subdivision"

Any word on the missing pup??

Edited by Al Jones

Hi guys thanks for the replies good new we found him lucky for us a parent from my children school found him and took him home and when she was picking her children up she saw our posters that we had put up around the area and called the K9 number that I had put up so great big thanks to Jenny from K9 she was brilliant got it up on Facebook extremely fast, thanks to all the people that were out there looking with us as there were many and thanks to the dog warden he was out and looking with us amazing guy he is now happily at home no worse for wear lol and now the next part comes telling my parents who land back in the UK at 3am tomorrow morning  :(  I know they will be cross but at least we got him back safe and we did everything we could I unfortunately don't have FB so if any one here could post this for me on Jenny (K9) site for me thanking every one I would be very Greatfull happy little boxer now I am sure this won't be the last time he wonders off he is very naughty haha!! Thanks again guys!!

Lol my grandad going to get him a proper collar we've been telling my parents that he needed one but they wouldn't listen i don't actually live with them bless my sister who recently came over to live was looking after him she was in pieces so scared she said i will pack my suitcase and wait for them to get back then go last thing my mom said to her and my brother you best look after him and nothing happen to him lol i luckily live very close so i could run round and help look for him and thank god i knew exactly what to do because i lost my husky 4 years ago and from that experience i knew who to contact and to stay calm and keep her calm we do need to tell my mom and dad too many people in area know us and know we were looking for him also they need to know they have to replace the garden gate. today i ve burned my calories lol i ran a lot cycled and walked never felt so exhausted well maybe when my zero went missing couldn't sleep but all good that ends well as i said woulnt have found him without jenny she was amazing for advice!

• 3 months later...