Being Productive.

Emma

For one reason or another we hadn't had the chance to mow the lawn for a few weeks and consequently it was less a garden and more a jungle. Trying to do a dog poo pick up was like Russian roulette with every footstep you took you ran the risk of stepping in something stinky! Pmsl.

Had the afternoon off today so decided to try and tackle it...,,after an hour of forcing the lawn mower across the grass, cursing all the way I think I've finished....for now. It needs another cut and the grass raked up but at least now you're not wading through a jungle! 😅

2y8eveby.jpg

u2ave7ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done. . . Now pop 'round and do mine please :P

Well done. . . Now pop 'round and do mine please :P

Thank you, umm,,,,I've seen pics of your garden and it's huge!!!

Mind you, I'm open to a bit of bribery, lol. [emoji4]

Thank you, umm,,,,I've seen pics of your garden and it's huge!!!

Mind you, I'm open to a bit of bribery, lol. [emoji4]

:ohcoffee:  :huskyhugs:  :birthdaycake:  :drinking:

Coffe Hugs cake and beer. . . good enuff ?? :P

Oooh yeah! How soon can I start?! [emoji14]

LOL What you ain't finished yet ??? :P

Good job emma im too lazy for that kind of work thats alans domain!

Ha ha! Well technically it's supposed to be Paul's job too! But I'm getting fed up of arguing with him to get off his butt and do it! Lol

Soon it will look like this if you keep on top of it ;)

20140503_122514.jpg

Your garden looks beautiful. :) Before Bear and Ice burst onto the scene, We (I) used to keep a nice garden too but then we went through a year of having no grass at all and big craters. It's taking some time getting back into the habit of having grass to mow, lol. I'll get there. :)

you can also come and do mine if you want....

Think I'd better start a list, lol. :D

LOL What you ain't finished yet ??? :P

No, sorry, there were too many hedgehogs in your garden. They saw you were out and had decided to throw a party! There are Hedgehogs everywhere! :P

Ha ha! Well technically it's supposed to be Paul's job too! But I'm getting fed up of arguing with him to get off his butt and do it! Lol

Your garden looks beautiful. :) Before Bear and Ice burst onto the scene, We (I) used to keep a nice garden too but then we went through a year of having no grass at all and big craters. It's taking some time getting back into the habit of having grass to mow, lol. I'll get there. :)

Think I'd better start a list, lol. :D

I'm stubborn I'll leave it look like a dump before I do it hence my kitchen lol, get yourselves into chat!

No, sorry, there were too many hedgehogs in your garden. They saw you were out and had decided to throw a party! There are Hedgehogs everywhere! :P

:rofl: :rofl:

Em, you forced me to imagine a group of hedgehogs doing the long-forgotten harlem shake