How To Keep A Husky Quiet For 5 Mins

Sarah

Oh yes! Judging from the pics, they were in their element too! We have to be careful with ice around bones, he can sometimes be a bit Arsey so we have to put him in his crate to eat them. He's happy to go there as it means he gets to chow down in peace, lol.

Oh - if anyone wants any of these bones they're FREE.  Chris (Madmonk on here) gets them from his local halal caterers - there's chicken backs/necks, beef and lamb bones ribs etc 

He lives near Burnley but if anyone close to Rochdale wants to pick them up i can get them for you and you can pick them up from my house if easier as he is 45 mins drive from me

have just got a cheap mincer to try and mince the chicken if it works can then offer mince as well but need to get a vacuum packer to go with it and then i can post it out too lol but then if people want it mincing i will have to charge for it im afraid to cover time and costs 

have just got a cheap mincer to try and mince the chicken if it works can then offer mince as well but need to get a vacuum packer to go with it and then i can post it out too lol but then if people want it mincing i will have to charge for it im afraid to cover time and costs 

As I said to you at camp Chris, as soon as your sorted let me know how much. With the amount mine go through I could very well be interested, bones as well.

Gary.