All Black Huskies

samajula

That is very rare indeed but he (?) is a very small pup. I somehow believe he's gonna lighten up as he grows. 

Not necessarily but it's possible. This is the female I've seen who is quite similar in coloration 

I hope I don't break any rules by linking this but I don't want to get in trouble for publishing these pictures here when I don't have the permission to.

Edited by robke
Link removed as eventhough no pups for sale now the do have a section for sale

Not necessarily but it's possible. This is the female I've seen who is quite similar in coloration 

I hope I don't break any rules by linking this but I don't want to get in trouble for publishing these pictures here when I don't have the permission to.

I do not yet see any problem as there are no dogs for sale on the site...eventhough my Swedish is a bit rusty lol

I do not yet see any problem as there are no dogs for sale on the site...eventhough my Swedish is a bit rusty lol

There aren't any for sale right now and they're not planning any litters for a while from what I've heard  :)  They only have litters when they need to fill up with more dogs in their own team, sometimes they sell the least promising puppies if they have large litters though. So feel free to remove the link if you feel the need to now that I've said that. :D

They are here, at least in the Siberian husky specialty shows that judges the working type :) Not so sure about the "normal" dog shows, I guess it depends on the judge more than anything else.

This kennel have two more quite dark huskies:

They're so beautiful! 

Edited by robke

wow she is stunning!!! i thin i need to save up to import a black husky!!!

Edited by robke

Christine has her Dexter and he's pretty black. He's a really beautiful dog. She doesn't post as often as she used to and I miss seeing her pups!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Edited by Chula