So I Like Chopped Off A Meter Of Hair Today

mishkabear

So like did you have any second thoughts?  Either way, it will eventually grow back.

So like did you have any second thoughts?  Either way, it will eventually grow back.

Yes, I regretted it before I even had the chop. But I'm better off now, it took hours of maintenance :')

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo you had beautiful hair.... did you donate your hair???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Aww yes but it was a nuisance.. I can't donate dyed hair unfortunately 

Looks good :) I done the same thing a couple of months ago went from it being down to my bottom up to my shoulders :) 

I always feel sad when somebody with long hair gets it cut shorter, not sure why. Though have to say, your new hair looks great and in fab condition :)

me too Claire... I wish i had never cut my long hair 😞

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

I mean when i was 16 i had beautiful. Long hair and i cut it short!!! Shaving my head doesn't count as it was for a very good cause lol (linda took waaaay too much pleasure in hacking mu hair off)

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk