Got To Have A Rant Soo Mad

yamahar6wme

Hey guys so I am away baking my lovely devils cake, earlier today I left bad feedback for a seller on ebay which was very true I very rarely have to leave negative feedback but with this one I had to and it was all true it said "poor communication didn't receive item it took a month to get a refund" here is a explanation: I won some shoes I really wanted so excited to get them a week goes by and they haven't been marked as dispatched so I email asking if she had posted them as I go away in a week won't be at home, no respond so I ask again a couple of days later still nothing so I send her one basically saying she is giving other ebayers a bad name and its technically fraud as she took my money not replies or posted this was sent 2 weeks after the other emails funny enough the same day she emails me saying how dare you call me a fraudster I am very ill in hospital so I accepted that and said ok thats fine just let me know when you think you might post them and when you have nothing for another week so I email her again calling her a liar as i checked her ebay and she had posted 2 more items on her account i said how is it you can post 2 more things on ebay yet not post my item i won all of a sudden get bombarded by harassing emails apparently of her sister in the end i had to accept the refund even though i would have rather had the shoes, so today i leave fair but neg feedback and i get bombarded with vial emails calling me all sorts of things and leaving me bad feedback so i contact ebay and they removed her feedback on my account they have seen the horrible emails she has sent me she has made me so mad people like that should be automatically banned for swearing at people in the emails i have not once sworn at her i was very patient and understanding to start with but how do i know she wasn't lying sorry about the long story just had to have a rant to someone already ranted to my other half lol she already has another bad feedback saying the same as mine i hope my cake turns out good lol  :D

The drawback of online shops :( she's not the only one, hun. I've heard quite a bit of stories like this. I'd say inform your friends and family about her make sure nobody else you know buys from her. She is obviously a scammer. Sorry you have to go through this. 

Sigh, chalk it up to experience.

Still you have. . . . .

:birthdaycake:

Lol mmm my cake is looking good i am making a lot of mini ones will post some pics once done lol I've had this before with ebay i know its not always as it seems with some sellers its just the way she harassed me that annoyed me but good thing with ebay its more secure as you can get refund if you don't receive your item only thing that worrieng me know is she has my address she lives a couple of hours away so i am not worried that she will turn up at my house i am worried she will post me stuff.

Lol mmm my cake is looking good i am making a lot of mini ones will post some pics once done lol I've had this before with ebay i know its not always as it seems with some sellers its just the way she harassed me that annoyed me but good thing with ebay its more secure as you can get refund if you don't receive your item only thing that worrieng me know is she has my address she lives a couple of hours away so i am not worried that she will turn up at my house i am worried she will post me stuff.

Stuff like... nasty stuffs? All the more reasons to report her as some psychotic nuisance then. 

I have reported her she was just being nasty saying that I was a stalker and not right in the head but ebay can see all the messages so she hasn't got a leg to stand on she also swore at me but on a lighter hand half my cake is cooked and cooled with strawberry jam to sandwich the other half the chocolate fudge icing to go on top mmm had to cut the top of to flatten it and me and kids ate it tastes so good so pleased with my self mmmm made raspberry and white chocolate muffins yesterday got 4 left from 14 lol but i did give my grandparents some lol   

hey guys as promised cake pic i made 2 of these one with jam centre and one with chocolate centre the jam one tastes better to me but mmmmm so fast and easy to make  :D

hey guys as promised cake pic i made 2 of these one with jam centre and one with chocolate centre the jam one tastes better to me but mmmmm so fast and easy to make  :D

it does have chocolate icing on top not that you can tell 

post-2519-0-27916200-1400051404_thumb.jp