Bet You Can't Guess Why Susan Put This Plant On This Box ???

Dunc

Coz the top of the shed was lonely and needed cheering up

This is better than her getting lost on her toilet visit at camp last year lmfao

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I won't of mined her getting lost but she must of used them bogs 100's of times over the years  :rofl: Just a shame she found her way back ;)

Here is her reasoning ............

Cos the ants were coming through the soil in the garden up through the bottom of the plant pot sooooooooooooo I thought I would try putting it up away from the main garden and hope the strawberries may still grow!!! lol Dunc not having any strawberries when and if they come, and YES I know ants can climb but at least the nests are not where it is now lol , wait and see wait and see....................... x

Here is her reasoning ............

Cos the ants were coming through the soil in the garden up through the bottom of the plant pot sooooooooooooo I thought I would try putting it up away from the main garden and hope the strawberries may still grow!!! lol Dunc not having any strawberries when and if they come, and YES I know ants can climb but at least the nests are not where it is now lol , wait and see wait and see....................... x

post-6001-0-94969500-1397965996_thumb.pn
post-6001-0-77525800-1397367474.gif  post-6001-0-77525800-1397367474.gif

I won't of mined her getting lost but she must of used them bogs 100's of times over the years :rofl: Just a shame she found her way back ;)

it was even funnier the fact she must of told everyone about 20 times each " I just got lost on my way back from the toilet you know " lmao

it was even funnier the fact she must of told everyone about 20 times each " I just got lost on my way back from the toilet you know " lmao

Can you imagine how many times I heard it  :rofl:

Can you imagine how many times I heard it :rofl:

do you remember later that night in ya caravan her wanting to go for a drink on the beach at something like 1:30 in the morning and then spilling her wine on ya floor lmfao and people think your nuts lol

do you remember later that night in ya caravan her wanting to go for a drink on the beach at something like 1:30 in the morning and then spilling her wine on ya floor lmfao and people think your nuts lol

Don't remember Lee as I see it every week  :rofl:

20140510_220747-MOTION.gif