Our Walk Tonight

Sarah

Awesome pics

I used to love going up on't moors when I were a kid :)

Shame it's absolutely hammering it down here :(

Great pics, looks vey pretty. [emoji3]One thing I noticed when travelling up North is that even the fields look different, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how can fields look different????? lol

how can fields look different????? lol

They do! The plants seem to be different. You've got more brown ones like heather and big rocks. Oh and a lot of hills! Down here it's mainly just green grass, the occasional wheat field or hop farm etc...

I know I sound a bit mad, lol. 😀

They do! The plants seem to be different. You've got more brown ones like heather and big rocks. Oh and a lot of hills! Down here it's mainly just green grass, the occasional wheat field or hop farm etc...

I know I sound a bit mad, lol.

a BIT?????  :rofl:

I know I sound a bit mad, lol.

Emma you are not a bit mad...just plain bonkers....but you are right when you travel down from the north west down to where you are there is a difference in the fields...the grass is a  deeper green and the sand is lighter and not so many large stones in the fields....

That's beautiful :) i bet the dogs love it too! 

p.s. question, how tight should the harness be? ive had a couple of mishaps of people telling me the harness is too tight... yet its always looking like ice is going to slip out of it and he has done about twice now :o (not whilst out thankfully) ive done the two fingers method. 

what lovely pics, wish our walk last night had been like that lol, having said that though when we went out at half 10 last night the sky was so clear and bright, vast improvement from the 5.30 one (you've seen the pic lol)