Hi!

LittleLuna

Thanks all! Nice quick reply guys looks like a nice active place!

Few questions...

1. Currently feeding her merrick GF duck n sweet potato.. did a bit of research and seems like this would be good food for her.. her previous owners fed her puppy chow(yuck!) Is this food good in your guys opinion?

2. Feeding 2 times a day... should I change it to 3 times?

3. She eats way too fast! She finishes her food then goes to our other dogs food to try and get more lol. . Should I get her a slo-bowl?

4. She recently stated to"dig" in her water bowl... kinda makes me mad cuz of the mess and wet paws but I don't hit her. . What does this mean and how can I stop it?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

5. Any way to tell her real age? The old owners didn't sound too sure.. They only had her for about a week from someone else before I got her from them. She lost her first canine tooth a week ago if that helps!

6. How much weight should she be gaining per week? First time I checked she gained 2.2 lbs.. this was last week (about 1kg I think converted).

1. i havent got a clue, i feed my boy wainwrights from pets at home

2. ive heard as a young pup 3 times is better then switch it 2 or one when shes older

3. if shes being sick after eating a slo bowl will help, it also turns their dinner times into a bit of a game and works their brain (a tired husky is a good husky)

4. ive had no experience in this because mines petrified of water but shes probably just playing in there, get her a little pool in the garden or something but she should grow out of it, alternatively get a bowl holder which heightens it a bit ? at least i think that can be used for puppies, 

also try a food mat, you can get them from most pet shops to put under the bowls :) it'll stop such a mess happening

1. Currently feeding her merrick GF duck n sweet potato.. did a bit of research and seems like this would be good food for her.. her previous owners fed her puppy chow(yuck!) Is this food good in your guys opinion? Sorry I'm not in the UK so can't help with brand names..
2. Feeding 2 times a day... should I change it to 3 times? It's more about the amount, not how many times a day you feed her. Does she have diarrhea or mushy poo? If not, carry on.
3. She eats way too fast! She finishes her food then goes to our other dogs food to try and get more lol. . Should I get her a slo-bowl? I see that Carly (@ginger38) has replied to this topic. She has this super cool bowl that slows down eating effectively. She has a video of her pup Skye eating with that bowl on our video discussion section. I'll link it here in a moment.
4. She recently stated to"dig" in her water bowl... kinda makes me mad cuz of the mess and wet paws but I don't hit her. . What does this mean and how can I stop it? It means she's a brat LOL what about an elevated bowl?

5. Any way to tell her real age? The old owners didn't sound too sure.. They only had her for about a week from someone else before I got her from them. She lost her first canine tooth a week ago if that helps! Call the vet, hun. They're gonna take a look at her teeth and tell you an accurate estimate. 

6. How much weight should she be gaining per week? First time I checked she gained 2.2 lbs.. this was last week (about 1kg I think converted). I don't know about that but as long as she's in healthy weight (not obese, not emaciated) then she'd be fine. 

Thanks all for warm welcome and quick replies to my questions... oh and btw mydiamond im from usa not uk.. and yea I saw the vid by ginger for skye thats a good bowl! I just ordered the slo-bowl from amazon so expecting in sometime next week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk