Twitter

MarkoMKD

Ugh, Facebook alone presents enough drama already :shrug: everything's worse in Twitter because you can directly speak to big companies or even famous people. So you learn their dramas, too! :lol:

tl;dr: don't have Twitter. Sorry. 

Ugh, Facebook alone presents enough drama already :shrug: everything's worse in Twitter because you can directly speak to big companies or even famous people. So you learn their dramas, too! :lol:

tl;dr: don't have Twitter. Sorry. 

If you decide to follow them and I don't really follow anyone popular :P

If you decide to follow them and I don't really follow anyone popular :P

I remember I signed up to Twitter once and they directly shove some celebs to me with the banner "you probably know these Twitter users"  :huh:

I remember I signed up to Twitter once and they directly shove some celebs to me with the banner "you probably know these Twitter users"  :huh:

Yea, I get those too but to be honest I prefer it instead of the annoying ads that are covering the Facebook news stream now. I'm really happy that I deactivated my profile on time and moved on.

The only reason why I stayed on Facebook is because most H-O folks are there too and I want to see what's happening in their lives :D had they all have WhatsApp or Skype though, I'd deactivate mine as well :shrug:

EDIT: meaning; most of us aren't on Twitter. Sorry, Marko. 

and though most celebs have twitter accounts

Someone else is actually tweeting on their behalf

Someone from their PR company

All part of keeping their public profile up

without THEM actually having to do anything and the

massed ranks of followers think they are getting messages from celebs. . . sigh

I only used Twitter for following companies...my cable company had much better customer service on Twitter than if you called them.

I just started Instagram though...I like it better, don't really use Twitter.  I think Facebook is slowing becoming the next Myspace LOL