Cars!

BingBlaze n Skyla

Not really a rant but omg why when u have no money do cars decide to play up!? My headlight went last night go to change it this morning but the socket has melted! It happened to the passenger side a few months ago n now it's the drivers side, currently sat outside the garage waiting for them to come fix it, luckily it won't cost a lot but I've not got enough as it is and poor Skyla will be sitting at home wondering where I am waiting for her walk lol

I know all about cars and costs. . . Grrrrrrr.

Sell a few hundred of the collars and leads you've got for the pooches over the years.

That should pay for the repairs :P

If it kept on breaking down I'd say it's time for re-homing =\ them repair costs are gonna build up and cost more than a new car eventually.

I've been quite lucky with it so far it's not cost me too much to fix up gonna wait n see what it's like on its MoT in December first apparently the light thing is common, I just can't afford a new one atm

Not even gonna speak about our ongoing car battles but just wanted to wish you good luck with yours.  £12.50 sounds like a good price!  When you said it had melted I was imagining all sorts of electrical damage needing fixing.  

We just got a Mini Cooper that's British Racing Green and absolutely gorgeous (I love everything to match, I'm weird like that. My dog matches my cats which match my decorations which match my car and so on xD). 

But, a couple weeks later, we noticed that the right headlight keeps going on and the part for it costs about a thousand dollars (since you have to change the whole thing out, not just the light. It's the part, not the bulb itself)!! That's ridiculous!! We're a new family and just moved across the country and are trying to build up a home for ourselves. Dropping a thousand dollars for something that's not technically broken but malfunctioning is a pain in the butt!

So yes, I totally understand xD. Car issues always pop up when you least expect them!

xD

Not even gonna speak about our ongoing car battles but just wanted to wish you good luck with yours. £12.50 sounds like a good price! When you said it had melted I was imagining all sorts of electrical damage needing fixing.

luckily not just the black box part had melted so they just put a new one in n connected the wires it looks like this

8eju8usu.jpg