Omg

Stormy

Driving home from work see a dog walking off lead ahead of its owners on a main road no lead thought to myself I hope it don't run out etc....

Watched it in my rear view it ran across the road... Twice!!!!@ in front of cars omg my heart stopped for ot it didnt get hit but it's an accident waiting to happen!!!

People seem to think it is cruel to put dogs on-lead, but it is not cruel at all to walk them off-lead anytime anywhere. The simple idea of restraining what we call "our fur kids" seem to make them shudder. However, sadly, the idea of having no control whatsoever over their own pets were seen to be more... acceptable, it seems. When will they realize safety should be put before freedom? When will they realize freedom without boundaries are plain dangerous? When will they stop being so narrow-minded and think ahead? The rules are simple; if your dog can not walk off-lead, he is not to walk off-lead. If your dog has selective hearing, unreliable recall (only 9 times out of 10 is unreliable) or zigzags along its track and into the paths of a vehicle, then he is to be walked on-lead. Common sense, folks. Common sense. When did it die exactly? 

Must be spot an idiot day as saw a young child walking a malamute a big one to only looked around 8 the child that is. Then saw a chav walking a husky with it chocking itself on a chain idiots about today!

Well the first one I can still comprehend... I know Mals are famous for being calmer than their Siberian counterparts, and maybe that's just a senior Mal that grew up with the kid. Maybe. I know anyone can walk my baby... including an eight-year old. So... yeah, many "maybe" scenarios. The last one however... =\ as a person that uses choker chain herself I totally despise seeing it being used to actually choke the dog instead of guiding it. It is named "choker chain" for a reason and therefore it is to be used with caution. It's not like the name alone hasn't warned you  :huh: