How Does Your Fluff Wake You Up?

samajula

Mine used to jump on top of me when they were little but now neither of them attenpt to wake us up.

Ice just lays at my feet until I get out of bed.

Bear walks in and out of my room waiting for one of us to look at her, as soon as we do then she playbows and stamps her front paws on the floor excitedly, lol.

Brooke sleeps in later than we do, so we have to give her a gentle poke to wake her up (she's deaf, no point calling her, lol).

no pressure there!!1

my 2 sleep in an outside kennel so unless they get really impatient and start howling I never get woken up!! :D

lucky!!!

when i first got Fluff she used to steal my pillows. if that didnt work she would slowly pull off my blanket.

Kira sleeps under our bed, so if one of us gets up, so does she, but if she wakes up first then 1st she sits by the bed and stares at me, then she walks by the bed so we hear her nails on the floor, if that doesn't work then it's attack time, first just a paw on the bed and then...

76bd465c2db711e3a6b822000aeb0b89_7_zps34

My guys know to leave me alone if I'm in my room.

I work shifts so I sleep at different times of the day.

When Hooman is sleeping leave him alone.

Nikko will let me sleep but Kodiak will jump on the bed and nudge me. Yukon will jump up to the side of my bed and give me a smack lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

My two start to rough housing about 7:30 and then after they've run into the bed a few times and dad's awake, they come over and irritate me till I get up.

Sasha comes over and lays her head on my stomach or she'll carefully paw the bed ...

Avalanche just keeps running into the bed until I get up.

Then it's food and outside while I get some coffee into me!!!

Mine sleeps on a pad right where her bedtime crate used to be, so she usually stays put until we wake up. Sometimes I wake up and she is sitting on it looking at us, like she doesn't think she can get off of it until we say she can. Sometimes on the weekend she will jump up on the bed and sleep with us for a bit, but never before 7 am. I think she knows that she isn't allowed on the bed until it is light out. She never tries to get up during the night.

Mine sleep in our conservatory so can't get me up :)

During the week I'm up at 6am and they are still asleep until about 7am, weekends are different though they are usually howling around 8.30am for a wee and breakfast :)

My two start fighting on top of me using me for leverage or a springboard untill I relent and get up and take them outside then they zoom around the yard for 30 minuets then do their business and come in for breakfast.