My Little Princess

Carjac07

Hi,

I'm carl , I have jus joined after watching ur you tube camp of 2012' it looks awesome.

Well what can I say about my sibe , her name is Kai , 6 months old , and boy is she a handful, so full of fun and cheek, she argues all the time , she beats up our German shepherd and totally abuses my wife ,

We as a family would love to meet more huskies , we hope this will fulfill our sibes life

post-11865-0-43084100-1400354114_thumb.j

Hi there are welcome to the forum!

If you take a look at the members Map you might find some people local to you, can also pin yourself on there too! [emoji2]

We have a section of the forum for uk husky meets, take a peek and see if there are any local to you, if not you can start a thread to make one! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're doing it from a PC or laptop under the text box you'll find a paper clip icon should say attachments I think. Click it and browse till you find the pic and then click upload. File needs to be under 3mb If I remember rightly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey another White GSD and Husky owner :wave1:

I have a white girly called Echo and two Huskies Darwin and Daughtry

you can see them in my signature banner below.

Welcome to the forum :up: