More Good News!

Mobezilla

More good news..is that even possible?!?!

So, I gave my old job the two week notice due to getting the new job.. last day there is June 1st, first day at the new job is June 2nd..

The boyfriend has been helping me car search, and I finally found one I liked! A 2005 Kia Sedona, so I decided I'd keep my eye on that one and keep looking around. Since I don't make much at my old job and cant afford a car, my plan is to ride the bus until I can get a couple paychecks at the NEW job for a loan for a car. Which yeah, would be a pain, and would make a possible 9 hour work day into 11 hours depending on the bus schedule. But would allow me to get the proper paychecks in order to get a good loan, for a better car! 

NOPE!!!

With the agreement to pay him back, my boyfriend is buying it for me Monday and we will transfer titles and etc on Tuesday!! I'm so excited!

Pics when you get it!!

sent via husky howls from my mobile

Will definitely post them! It's a cute green! GAH I'm counting down the hours now.. 5 hours until the bf buys it.. 24 hours until I get to go to the dmv and put the title in my name and DRIVE IT HOME!!!