So Happy

Alicia Doyle

Hey guys sorry to bore you with something thats not even news really but last night was my best friends birthday party ive been friends wit her since i moved here when i was 15, if anybody knows me at all on this im always giving out

about

Alan never coming out with me and my friends, well yesterday he said he might come but when push came to shove he wouldnt so i was angry but determined i would Force him out i begged him screamed at him shouted at him cried at him refused to go without him eventually he agreed to an hour only, well he stayed all night til 12 the next day he got so drunk i got so drunk he hung out with my friends he hung out with old school friends we had such a good time we have never had a night out together like that in the nearly 6 years were together im so happy right now maybe this ha just the start sorry for my ramble heres

a few pics

y3uta7e5.jpg

ydumahyq.jpg

atejyrun.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk