Oh God Not Again.

Keeonah

"Are you coming for a walk over the shop" says Lyn. "Ok "says me, so off we went.  20 minutes later we come walking round the corner and I see a grey and white husky playing in the road. 2 seconds later and there is also a black and white husky, instantly recognised as Keiko. The other one was Sapphire. The lad who lives next door to us and his mate were trying to get hold of them, to no avail. A quick call from me and they both ran straight back to me and Lyn. How the heck have they got out I say, when, at the same time as I say it, the realisation hits me that the front window is wide open. Eclipse is sitting in the dog run as we went in, looking, as if to say "what's going, on I've been good, I'm still here". A quick scout round and it dawns that Sasha and Nina are nowhere to be found. Off we went in the car scouring the streets. We had been gone about 10 minutes when my phone went. It was a guy in the next street saying that he had 2 huskies. One was injured and lying down with his kids and the other was limping up and down outside the house. It was as if Sasha knew Nina was hurt and wanted to make sure she was okay. We got there and picked the dogs up and took them  home. Upon close inspection we found that both of them have cut their pads quite badly. We have contacted the vets and they have said to wash the pads with salt water, put some socks on the wounds and take them in tomorrow morning. Will update you when we know more. Probably tomorrow night. Just to make things real fun we have Keiko down with the screaming abdabs. Boy does he stink.

post-9015-0-74009900-1400443069_thumb.jp

post-9015-0-85000100-1400443100_thumb.jp

Gary.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

abdabs

Line breaks: ab¦dabs

Pronunciation: /ˈabdabz

/
(also habdabs)
noun

British • informal Nervous anxiety or irritation: that idea gives most lawyers the screaming abdabs'

Translation please, that makes no sense to me ...

Glad you were able to herd them all back in;  pads heal quickly.  And ain't they just so much fun at times!!!  :)

Translation please, that makes no sense to me ...

Glad you were able to herd them all back in;  pads heal quickly.  And ain't they just so much fun at times!!!  :)

It's Diarrhoea Al :)

Poor puppies.

It's so easy to leave windows open on hot days like these have been.

Hope they recover and no harm done.

Oh god, that was a close call. To chase after one is bad enough but to have to go after five of them, well it could of been a nightmare. Sorry to hear nina and Sasha have cut their paws, hopefully all goes well at the vets tommorrow.

Good girl Eclipse at staying put, she was probably enjoying having the place all to herself, lol.

Oh man that is all you need mate....give them hugs from us  and let us know as soon as you can what the vet says....

and make sure the bloody window is closed next time you go out.....

A quick update for you all. Nina can hardly walk on her paws they are that bad. Sasha is limping very badly and feeling very sorry for herself. I've told her I've got no sympathy for her as she shouldn't have instigated another great escape. Every time she gets out something bad happens to her. Last time she got beaten. The vet thinks that they may have been going to run into the road and stopped very quickly. Possibly because of a car. Nina has no skin on her front  pads at all so she is confined to a crate and has to wear boots when she goes out. Both are on antibiotics.

Gary.

Oh bless them. Sending out :huskyhugs: their way. Hope they get better soon. Think Keiko must of been trying to get out so he could come home with me! Lol. :P

But don't you tell Lyn I said that or she will kill me for trying to get my hands on her dog! Lol. rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk