Oh God Not Again.

Keeonah

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for all your kind comments guys. I put Ninas boots on her and took her outside on her lead as she hasn't peed all day and I thought the change from the back garden to going out the front might help. Got that one right, she is so subdued at the moment she didn't even worry about the 2 cats that sat there watching her. Sasha, however, was a different story. I thought that if it had worked with Nina it would probably work with Sasha too. Got that one badly wrong. Luckily I was watching and saw her try to back out as soon as she saw the cat and got her scruff in my hand. Even then she tried to get away. Straight back in the house and will now only go out on her Houdini ultra harness. I can't b elieve she ignored all the pain that she's in just to try to get to a cat. Fortunately the cat s didn't hang about either.

Gary.

Thanks for all your kind comments guys. I put Ninas boots on her and took her outside on her lead as she hasn't peed all day and I thought the change from the back garden to going out the front might help. Got that one right, she is so subdued at the moment she didn't even worry about the 2 cats that sat there watching her. Sasha, however, was a different story. I thought that if it had worked with Nina it would probably work with Sasha too. Got that one badly wrong. Luckily I was watching and saw her try to back out as soon as she saw the cat and got her scruff in my hand. Even then she tried to get away. Straight back in the house and will now only go out on her Houdini ultra harness. I can't b elieve she ignored all the pain that she's in just to try to get to a cat. Fortunately the cat s didn't hang about either.

Gary.

Must have been Sasha who text me

post-1-0-92808800-1400540361_thumb.jpg