Intro For Nova And Me

Nova

Hello, I am Nova's mom, my name is Alyne. Nova is a grey and white female, her birthday is December 29, 2012, and she weighs in right around 30 pounds, shes just a tiny girl. She was a byb pup, we were not as informed as we are now about them and we will never go down that route again. She is a wonderful pup now, and honestly I feel that if we didn't have so many problems then i would not be as close to her as I am. When we got her, she was the size of a kitten, she was the runt of the litter and her siblings were all twice her size. But when we went to pick her up and the man pulled out this tiny little scared ball of fluff well, that was all she wrote, there was no way she was going back with that man. She was my responsibility to care for, I've always been a momma hen with everyone and thing so of course. This was instantly my baby. At the time I was not working, just going to school, I'd just come back from the Disney college program and so it was pretty much perfect timing especially with her problems, she had quite a few intestinal parasites and was a really bad resource guarder, oh and my favorite she drinks water til she makes herself sick, that had me freaked for several months despite several vet/ vet techs reassuring me its just something puppies do (she has NOT grown out of this one yet). Anyways, I'm sure y'all will hear much more about my crazy baby girl, so I'm going to TRY to post some pics, we will see, I've been having problems with it. 

post-11870-0-45230700-1400496849_thumb.j

post-11870-0-55510500-1400497237_thumb.j

post-11870-0-21552400-1400497277_thumb.j

Runt or no, she is drop dead gorgeous.

Stupid me. Welcome to Husky-Owners.

Welcome, my story with kai is very similar, only she had urine scolding all over,parasite infections, and scabies, we almost lost her because of this in the first few days, mega vet fees and now she is my little nightmare 

post-11865-0-37479600-1400507890_thumb.j

OKay I'm gonna try this quote button again, see if its working for me now

Oh she is beautiful! Welcome to the family :)

sent via husky howls from my mobile

Thank you!  :D

Welcome, my story with kai is very similar, only she had urine scolding all over,parasite infections, and scabies, we almost lost her because of this in the first few days, mega vet fees and now she is my little nightmare 

That's so sad, its a good thing they are tough dogs <3 sounds like Kai lucked out 

Welcome, she is so cute!!!  Sounds like she had a rough start, she is lucky to have found you ;)

lol, I like to think so, she's a spoiled brat now, but its okay she only does stuff she knows she can get away with, so I can't complain too much its kinda my fault, okay its ALL my fault 

:hello:

AND

:welcomepack:

Or as some call it the mad house :lolman:

Dan

Haha it becomes normal after a little while 

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like she had a rough start to life, thank goodness you came into her life to care for her. The pictures show what a good job you're doing with her. :)

Thank you  :D