For Us Oldies....rubik's Cube 40 Years Young Today...

robke

Love the rubix cube but have yet to complete one without taking it apart. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here...never did understand how kids in my class completed the thing real quick..

Oldies?? Even I know it (and own three of them, lol. Including a numbered one, a 5x5 one and a very odd-shaped one). My record to this date from a random shuffled position to solved is 36 seconds. Haven't solved one on ages but am positive I can still get around the 1m30s mark.

Oldies?? Even I know it (and own three of them, lol. Including a numbered one, a 5x5 one and a very odd-shaped one). My record to this date from a random shuffled position to solved is 36 seconds. Haven't solved one on ages but am positive I can still get around the 1m30s mark.

well it is 40 years old and I was there when it came on the market for the first time  LOL   have you got the barrel shaped one...

LOL loved rubiks cubes.

Only ever solved it once could get to 95% done then always ended up messing it up trying to get the last couple of faces in place