Huskies Meeting A Celebrity!

sarahp87

Hi everyone,

Okay so some of you guys will know of a singer called Anastacia. She was big in Europe around 2000-2004 (and has just come back with an amazing new album!).

Anyway, I have been lucky enough to get to know her quite well, and one of the times I saw her recently she asked to meet my furry children!

So on bank holiday Monday I loaded the dogs in the car and headed to the ITV Studios in London to see her.

I don't know if anyone saw on Facebook recently the thing going round about meet and greets with celebs (Avril Lavigne especially where no one is allowed to touch her!) - The Guardian newspaper were asking people to send in photos of meeting celebs.. So I sent this photo and they put it online saying it's the best thing they'd seen all week!!

post-2369-14006567695604_thumb.jpg

oh I've heard of the Avril one alright. It's on Cheezburger. They say that rule makes the most awkward photoshoot ever.

EDIT: I don't know Anastacia, but happy to hear you and your pooches have the chance to meet her :)

Omg you know her?? :o so lucky!! I love her

Yeah :) started going to her concerts back in like 2002, got to know her sister really well.. Raised lots of ££ for her charity and now I get to see her whenever she's in London :)

Ooh was listening to her in the car earlier on today!

Fab pics, looks like she's not afraid of huskies which is great!

For some reason I'm always surprised by how tiny she is. Suppose because she has a big voice I kinda expected her to be tall to match, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it isn't my taste in music, I can at least say it is music and I can understand what she's singing - beats a lot of other "artists"

Watched and listened to a couple, she'd be really pretty if she'd get rid of that pancake!  Way to much!!!  In the picture with you she really looks sharp, in her videos, it's a bit much!

Bet you all had a good time at the meet and greet!!

Ooh was listening to her in the car earlier on today!

Fab pics, looks like she's not afraid of huskies which is great!

For some reason I'm always surprised by how tiny she is. Suppose because she has a big voice I kinda expected her to be tall to match, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah she's not afraid at all lol! The first thing she did was jump out of the car, run up to us and give the dogs a big cuddle!! I'm glad she had a change of clothes for her tv appearance though as she was covered in lovely husky fur afterwards!! Haha!!

Yeah she's not afraid at all lol! The first thing she did was jump out of the car, run up to us and give the dogs a big cuddle!! I'm glad she had a change of clothes for her tv appearance though as she was covered in lovely husky fur afterwards!! Haha!!

Lol we should have a massive meet for her and she could get all the cuddles she wanted!!

Lol we should have a massive meet for her and she could get all the cuddles she wanted!!

Lol! If anyone fancies a trip to London when she's around I'm sure she wouldn't mind being bombarded with husky cuddles and licks!! [emoji12]

Wow! very cool Sarah. I've never really been around a Super Star celeberity like that. Were there tons of people and cameras around? Looks like the pups did well!

...covered in husky fur! Love it!

Nope, no one at all around :) just me, my friend and the fur babies! It was perfect! Some autograph hounds turned up later in the day but she can identify them a mile off so never signs anything for them! Clever woman!