One Is Becoming Two !

lucalupus

Morning Husky world !

Luca will be getting a new girlfriend later today..we are getting another husky called Kita this afternoon. Unfortunately her owners have to move and she cant go with them.

She is 4, about the same age as Luca..and has recently ben neutered. I have the week off now to help them settle together. When we pick her up, we are going to let them meet on neutral ground before coming home. They have previously met for about twenty minutes and all seemed to go well

Anyone been in a similar position and would have any top tips on getting them both to settle with each other ?

Dave

A nice walk together before going into the house is good and then plenty of space inside etc leave them to it tbh I'd only step in if a fight breaks out ans probably be careful with food at first till you know what they're like together :)

Congrats btw pics are a must!!!

Suggestion #1: keep all toys off the ground and feed them separately until you know they're fine sharing with one another

Suggestion #2: take lots of pics

Suggestion #3: take more pics

Congrats on your new addition :D

Well, one has become two and so far...it been fantastic. We have had the usual humping stuff with Luca thinking he is Surreys answer to a cross between Don Corleone ( I rule the roost) and Brad Pitt ( super lover) but they have play fought and licked each other to death now actually lying down together

I am so pleased we went and got the second

Thanks for all your replies...I have tried to upload pics taken with I phone but it says the file is too big...any ideas ?

Dave