Disappearing Bbq Cover.

Emma

I have a conundrum, it's been bothering me for a few hours now and I'm not entirely sure what's going on.

The other week we bought a new BBQ and it came with a cover.  It's currently out in the garden still and I put the cover on it a couple of days ago and thought no more about it.  Today I've noticed it's not on there, so OK, I'm thinking, it's blown off on to the floor.  Off goes inspector Emma searching the garden and it's nowhere to be found?!!

So I hang my head out of my son's bedroom window and start eyeing up the neighbours garden's, which caused a few puzzled looks from said neighbours!  It's not there either!

As a last resort I interviewed Paul about it's current whereabouts when he returned from work and he does not know where it has gone either and has done a further search for it as apparantly mine wasn't thorough enough. :rolleyes:

So if you see a big black sack floating around you know what it is and where it has come from.  Could you please tell it to hurry up and come home as it's owners are missing it's presence and fearful that without it the BBQ will go rusty!  :(

M I S S I N G

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BBQ COVER? 

IT WAS LAST SEEN A FEW DAYS AGO AND ANSWERS TO NOTHING AT ALL SO CALL IT WHAT YOU LIKE. 

IF SEEN PLEASE INFORM EMMA AS SHE WILL BE EXTREMELY GREATFUL!

60886.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BBQ COVER BUT ONE THAT IS A LITTLE BIT SIMILAR. 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, not even ice could devour an entire BBQ cover without leaving a trace, lol.

If he could though, I'd imagine it would be a bit like a magician pulling hankies out of his sleeve when it came to pop time, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a grammar Nazi, Emma, I find it fascinating that you can perfectly spell "conundrum" but not "grateful" :P

Seriously though can't you patch up some unused fabrics and make a new cover? :o I wouldn't bother looking for it at all LOL it might be blown away to somebody's lawn and they thought "hey that makes a good cover for my midget fridge" or something like that.

As a grammar Nazi, Emma, I find it fascinating that you can perfectly spell "conundrum" but not "grateful" :P

Seriously though can't you patch up some unused fabrics and make a new cover? :o I wouldn't bother looking for it at all LOL it might be blown away to somebody's lawn and they thought "hey that makes a good cover for my midget fridge" or something like that.

Lol, the hard words are easy to spell, it's the easy ones that I find hard, which makes no sense I know!

I could go out and buy something to make a new one but haven't got anything to hand unfortunately.

I'm beginning to suspect someone liked it so much that they decided to take it for themselves! Will be watching my neighbours like a hawk from now on, lol.

Now if you had been clever you would of made a few holes in it and put string thru it to tie it to the legs so it couldnt blow off lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Oh it did actually come with some Velcro straps but I couldn't work out what to do with them! Lmao

Now if you had been clever you would of made a few holes in it and put string thru it to tie it to the legs so it couldnt blow off lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I love this idea! Can spy on the neighbours! :popcorn:

Edit: oops that was supposed to be for Gary! Lol

Lmao, I knew it was windy today but didn't realise it was That windy! It comes to something when your BBQ cover has travelled more than you have! :rofl:

I have an update to this.

This morning I woke up to find the rogue BBQ cover laying in the middle of the garden!

I guess it had gotten tired of globe trotting and has decided it was time to come home, lol.

Do you have a tree in your garden ?

Could strong winds have wafted it up into the branches where it lay giggling at your frantic antics :P