Photo Friday

Dave

This is a weekly photo challenge which I have just started which does not need to feature your husky but can if you like. Anyone one can join in with this, the main aim is just to get you taking different photos and developing your skills. This is not to replace of the Husky of the month competition... most of my photos probably wont have Kodi in them... this is just for photography skills development

Last weeks theme was 'Early Morning' so I did this...

post-2303-0-68293100-1400845100_thumb.jp

This weeks theme is 'Water'

So you have a week to get snapping and upload what you come up with, Friday next week I will post the next theme :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That picture of the swan is simply amazing!  :jawdrop:

ok, so I had a look and not many photo's were water related. Am presuming you don't want me to take pics in the bath?!  :P

So here's the closest water related thing I could find.  Was taken when Bear was only 1 year old, she was still beastly even as a pup, lol......

post-6386-0-30950100-1400945048_thumb.jp

Here's one I took in Salou Spain at the entrance to the portaventura theme park about 2006

post-1354-0-81335200-1400947236_thumb.jp

It's ok the photo doesn't have to be uploaded on the Friday, just at some point during that week until the next theme is posted up. Some lovely photos here everyone, I'm still thinking of what I want to do for this one....

I'm still thinking of what I want to do for this one....

Take a picture of some water Dave. . . it ain't rocket science. :P

Got some more from my old album ;)

My dad on a salt lake in Turkey.

post-2355-0-69325400-1401216420_thumb.jp

During (the ever lasting) sunset in Scandinavia. Think I just sat here for hours watching the water and the sun that did not entirely go down for 3 hours straight.

post-2355-0-16813400-1401216429_thumb.jp

And back to my home city in the Netherlands. I just happen to cycle past it. Saw it and immediately knew I had to take a photo of it.

post-2355-0-83292500-1401216431_thumb.jp