Photo Friday

Dave

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took these with my phone in a moving vehicle so not very good but what the heck. Here goes.

post-9015-0-83277100-1402660223_thumb.jp

post-9015-0-06584500-1402660234_thumb.jp

Sorry, the lines in the first one is the heating element in the windscreen.

Gary.

Edited by Keeonah

I like this cloud so I took a photo of it. It looks like England, to me. Well England without East Anglia or the south east, lol.

y4ezysu7.jpg

Edit: I couldn't move out of the way of the telephone wires coz the neighbours were out and staring at the freak taking pictures of a cloud, lol. So I was trying to do it covertly. ;)

I like this cloud so I took a photo of it. It looks like England, to me. Well England without East Anglia or the south east, lol.

y4ezysu7.jpg

Edit: I couldn't move out of the way of the telephone wires coz the neighbours were out and staring at the freak taking pictures of a cloud, lol. So I was trying to do it covertly. ;)

Oii I know you try to get rid of me but ...........the whole of East Anglia.........REALLY. :rofl: :rofl: ...............Anyway the cloud looks like a dog standing on it's back legs.

Gary.

Paul sent me this on whatsap earlier, the view of our capital city. I told him I will enter his pic as my own and take all the credit, lol.

If you look closely you can see the shard and the gherkin in the first pic and the London eye in the second one. 😃

6yqapa4a.jpg

jegyzysy.jpg

This is Sky on the left - on Bolt's Farewell Tour (foster now gone to his adoptive home) :wave:

post-1633-0-56096700-1402839811.jpg

But this is also some sky from up some hill or other - though only took the shot for the helicopter top left

post-1633-0-02123900-1402840003_thumb.jp

Taken on the Canary Islands. Since you're so close to the equator a sunset usually lasts about 5 to 10 minutes between the sun setting and complete darkness. When it happens though it looks quite beautiful.

post-2355-0-82088200-1403005570_thumb.jp

How about this for a sky?  :lol: This is somewhere between the Netherlands and Turkey from an airplane.

post-2355-0-96408100-1403005573_thumb.jp

And since we're going abroad anyway, here's one from Norway of what I think was one of the most beautiful places we went to. The sun went down only briefly. It looked like this during the entire night.

post-2355-0-32303200-1403005576_thumb.jp